Family Portrait Photography
Family Portraits are a wonderful way to document your family as it grows & changes over the years. To help keep your memories alive, I am happy to offer a variety of Family Portrait sessions.
Mini Session, $60
Minis are wonderful if you have little ones!
- 20-30 minute outdoor session, 1 set of digital proofs, & 1 final digital image with copyright release.
- Share & post your image with friends & family as well as create your own prints, announcements, greeting cards, & gifts.
- Additional digital images, prints, & albums are also available for purchase.
- Mini-sessions are offered at my beautiful home in Harford Co, MD
Full Session, $85
I’ll photograph your family as a whole group, just the kids, just the parents, & individuals too!
- 1-hour outdoor session & 1 set of digital proofs
- Digital images, prints, & albums are available for purchase.
- Full sessions are offered at my beautiful home in Harford Co, MD or on-location at your favorite spot.
- Make it a package for $285 & receive 10 digital images with a copyright release. Share & post your images with friends & family as well as create your own prints, announcements, greetings cards, & gifts.
Travel fees apply for session & event locations over 50 miles from my home.
I accept checks & ‘Friends & Family’ PayPal transfers.
View my complete Family Portrait portfolio for more samples.
Pam is a truly talented photographer & we have used her many times to help collect our family memories. She is thoughtful, patient, kind, creative, & fun. Pam is also very relaxed & takes the moments as they come- and with kids, things don’t always go as planned. Occasionally we have experienced a true meltdown during a photo shoot, yet Pam was able to capture quick moments of love & sweetness. Incredibly amazing. ~ Tavia
Pam Harvey took portraits of our son & we had a wonderful experience. The session was very relaxed & natural and she was able to capture his true spirit. The prints- in both color & black and white- are beautiful. Pam is a talented photographer & she is a pleasure to work with. ~ Kate
Pam has taken our family portraits for the past three years and we couldn't t be happier with them or with her. She makes you feel at ease and really captures those candid moments. She is the best and we highly recommend her to anyone looking for some great photos. ~ Erica