SENIOR PORTRAIT SESSIONS
I love photographing kids!!
Graduating from high school is a time full of excitement, pride, joy, & a little sadness- a river of emotions for everyone! Allow me to document this special time in your child’s life with a personalized Senior Portrait Session that is all about them!
These fun, relaxed sessions include~
- Pre-Session Consultation with Pam
- Open-Ended Outdoor Session
- Multiple Locations– At my beautiful home in Harford County, MD or at your favorite location
- 3-4 Outfits– favorite casual outfit, prom attire, sports uniform, or future college spirit wear. Feel free to bring along some props that go along with their favorite hobbies, as well. This is all about what makes your kid unique!
- Multiple Family Members & Pets are welcome– Let’s include the parents, siblings, & friendly family pet.
- 4 Digital Photos for Social Media Posting
- Photo Viewing & Sales Session via Skype– within one week of your photo session
Complete your Senior Portrait Session with a few of my favorite things ~ Digital Photography Collections, Linen Textured Gift Prints, Awesome Wall Art, and Custom-Designed Albums. These stunning products are available for purchase individually & as packages. Samples will be on display during your session.
Working with Pam is always such a delight. I have worked with her on several projects and I knew she was the one to photograph my daughter for her senior portraits. Pam has such an amazing eye and she’s fun and comfortable to work with. My daughter’s photos were so natural and really let her true self shine through. ~ Shelley